24-Carat Gold Dust
jane iredales’s 24-Carat Gold Dust will give you a sensual shimmer that will keep heads turning.
Apply it to the cheeks, eyes and lips for a delicately gilded look. But don’t stop there – mix it with a moisturizer for the décolleté or into a gel to work into your hair!|
- With seven luxurious shades to choose from, you can mix and match to suit any mood
- A shimmering accent that loves candlelight. (And Feng Shui practitioners confirm that gold is both “uplifting” and “energy-producing”).
- Gold, Silver, Bronze, Champagne,Ingredients: Mica, 24-Karat Gold Leaf. May Contain: Iron Oxides.
- Green Ingredients: Mica, 24-Karat Gold Leaf. May contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.
- Rose Ingredients: Mica, Carmine. May Contain: Iron Oxides.
- Aquamarine Ingredient: Mica. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.
- Apply with our White Fan Brush.
- Brush this shimmering gold powder on your face and dust it on your shoulders and hair.
- For a dramatic, shimmering eye shadow, create a color wash by tapping some 24-Karat Gold Dust into the lid, and spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray. Apply with the Deluxe Shader, or use the Detail Brush to line the eyes.
24 Karat Gold Dust GreenThis product is gluten free.This shade is vegan.
24 Karat Gold Dust GoldThis product is gluten free.This shade is vegan.
24 Karat Gold Dust SilverThis product is gluten free.This shade is vegan.
24 Karat Gold Dust BronzeThis product is gluten free.This shade is vegan.
24 Karat Gold Dust ChampagneThis product is gluten free.This shade is vegan.
24 Karat Gold Dust Rose GoldThis product is gluten free.Vegans will want to avoid this shade (This shade contains carmine).
24 Karat Gold Dust AquamarineThis product is gluten free.This shade is vegan.
Jane Iredale products are certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Easy on the Eyes
Active Light Under Eye Concealer
For your wedding day glow! jane iredale active light concealer & hydration spray.
Unlike any concealer you have ever used! Its unique ingredients create a soft-focus effect that conceals while it brightens.
Ingredients such as cucumber, white tea extract and buckwheat wax calm tired eyes and reduce puffiness. The added benefit of avocado and sunflower oil gently nourishes the delicate eye area.
- Concealer and brightener in one
- Reduces inflammation and puffiness around eyes
- Disguises wrinkles, fatigue and deep creases
- Unique twist pump dispenser makes application quick and easy
Ingredients: Isopropyl Jojobate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Beeswax, Hydrated Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Boron Nitride, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.
- Slowly screw tube from the bottom until a small amount is visible on the self-contained brush. Very little product is needed for complete coverage. Apply to the whole under-eye area and even around the nose, lips or any area that needs highlighting. The brush is designed to fit easily into the recess between the nose and the inner corner of the eye. Active Light will appear to pull that area out. Use the Camouflage Brush or fingertip to feather the edges. Follow with any of the mineral foundations if needed.
- The six colors of Active Light are based on the Circle\Delete shades, with Circle\Delete 1 corresponding to Active Light 1 and 2, and Circle\Delete 2 corresponding to Active Light 3 and 4 (note, these will not be exact matches).
- Active Light 5 and 6 are perfect for deeper skin tones.
- Use the Camouflage Brush if needed to smooth out any extra product.
Active Light Under eye Concealer No.1This product is gluten free.Vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Active Light Under eye Concealer No. 2This product is gluten free.Vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Active Light Under eye Concealer No. 3This product is gluten free.Vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Active Light Under eye Concealer No. 4This product is gluten free.Vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Active Light Under eye Concealer No. 5This product is gluten free.Vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Active Light Under eye Concealer No. 6This product is gluten free.Vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Active Light- Active Light adds light to your face wherever you need it. It brightens under-eye circles and also contains buckwheat extract to reduce puffiness and cucumber extract to soothe. It has a light texture and is relatively sheer. It can also be used on other areas of your face that you want to brighten, like the bridge of your nose, top of cheeks, or brow bone.
How to apply: My favorite way of applying Active Light is to place small dots under my eyes and then gently pat it to blend, with my ring finger. A great trick is to draw short lines, like the rays of the sun, from the under eye area to the tops of cheekbones. This brightens dark circles and highlights all at once. A little goes a long way. Until you get used to using the right amount for you, check in a mirror 30 minutes after applying. If you have some creasing, pat gently with the ring finger and apply a little less next time.
Best use: Active Light is best to use if you have slight under eye discoloration or puffiness and is perfect to create a brighter, more wide-awake look.
Circle/Delete- Circle/Delete is very emollient in texture and provides more opaque coverage. It is nourishing and helps hold in moisture. Due to its texture it is important to keep this concealer away from your lower lash line if you are wearing eye liner, as it may cause your eye liner to smudge. Circle/Delete is not only great for deeper under eye discoloration, but also works well to lighten the nasal-labial folds (puppet lines) around the mouth, to give a refreshed and lifted look.
How to apply: The best way to apply Circle/Delete is with the Camouflage brush. Using the brush pick up some of the concealer and apply using short criss-cross motions on the area you are trying to cover, this will allow the product to get into any tiny crevices and cover your under eye circles thoroughly. Continue to pat with your ring finger warming the product into my skin. As with Active Light, check for creasing after applying.
Best use: Circle/Delete is a good choice if you have dry or dehydrated skin, fine lines or darker under eye circles.
Zap&Hide- Zap&Hide is great for spot treatment of acne. It contains two sides; the Zap side treats acne spots while the Hide side is perfect for concealing your blemishes. The concealer comes in yellow tones, which are great for counteracting redness.
How to apply: You may apply this product directly to your skin. However, if you are breaking out you may choose to apply it using the Camouflage brush to prevent any bacteria transfer. Wash your brush with mild soap following the application.
Best use: Zap&Hide works best if you suffer from occasional breakouts, as it conceals while it heals.
Disappear- Disappear is a full coverage concealer that works best for more pronounced acne breakouts as well as redness and tattoo coverage. Green tea extract calms and protects against free radicals and acne bacteria.
How to apply: Squeeze a little Disappear onto a Camouflage brush and apply to the area you are trying to cover. To cover tattoos, layer Amazing Base using the Flocked Sponge and Disappear using the Camouflage brush to receive the fullest form of coverage.
Best use: Disappear is best used if you have redness, acne or tattoos.